Hey guys, how’s it going?
I can’t believe tomorrow is the first of December. Is it possible for a year to go by quickly yet so slowly at the same time? It’s felt like that this year. Soon it’s going to be 2019! Now I thought this would be the perfect time to reflect on what I’ve done in November.
What I’ve read:
- Finished Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
What I’ve done this month:
- Honestly I’ve spent majority of this month reading
- I’ve also been trying to get my way around Twitter and taking part in helping other bloggers out for their blog post (so far I’ve answered some questions for one blog about Christmas which I had fun doing)
- Worked on my bullet journal and getting December’s layout ready
- Bought a Christmas tree for my room & buying presents
- Saw Catherine Tate Show Live and it was hilarious!
- Went to the cinema and saw The Grinch. It was so adorable and what I enjoyed the most was that they didn’t completely recreate the original story but was still as lovable
- Got my nails done – Peach Cider
So that’s how I spent my November. I’ve never written stuff like this before but I quite enjoyed it as it made me think back on what I’ve done and reflect. Sometimes you think you haven’t done much then when you look back you think…Wow!
How was your November?
Until next time…