Hey guys, hope you’re all have a jolly day!
Now as you’ve read from the title yes I know a Summer playlist isn’t very Christmassy but here in Australia we celebrate our Christmas in the Summer. So that means I also made a Summer playlist as well as a Christmas playlist.
Again, this weather has been so bizarre this month. Like I’ve just mentioned it’s Summer and this morning we woke up to thunder and rain. Now, as I’m writing this, it’s now the afternoon and the storm has cleaned and is now going up to 35 degrees Celsius (for my American readers I believe that’s 95F, correct me if I’m wrong).
I’d like to say I’ve got a good mixture of songs. I’ll only mention a few that is currently on my list (maybe in the next month I’ll do a Part 2 as I’m sure I’ll be adding a ton more!)
My Top 20 Summer Jams!
- Thank u, next – Ariana Grande
- come out and play – Billie Eilish
- Without Me – Halsey
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- when the party’s over – Billie Eilish
- Changing – Conrad Sewell
- Perfect To Me – Anne-Marie
- Baby (feat Marina & Luis Fonsi) – Clean Bandit
- Somebody To Love – Troye Sivan (cover)
- Under Pressure (Live from Glastonbury, 2000) – David Bowie
- Woman Like Me – Little Mix, Nicki Minaj
- 1999 – Charli XCX, Troye Sivan
- Sunflower – Post Malone, Swae Lee
- Cute but Psycho – Ava Max
- Killer Queen – 5 Seconds of Summer (cover)
- My Blood – Twenty One Pilots
- Leave Me Lonely – Hilltop Hoods
- Medicine – Robinson
- Human Right – The Strike
- London – Mokita
My advent surprise today was a foaming facial cleanser. Another item from Sukin that I’m excited to try and will go well with my new facial scrub.
Sorry it’s only a quick one today! Have any of you guys listened to these songs? Any song suggestions?
Until next time…