First post in the new year so I thought I’d do a nice quick one to start the year off! I can’t believe it’s the end of another year. Goodbye 2018 and hello 2019! A lot of ups and downs. All in all it kind of felt like a mediocre year. It was first year out of high school so it was kinda a big year but I feel like I didn’t really do a lot. From what I’ve seen and heard it’s seems like that was the main theme for 2018. I’m hoping 2019 for me and all of you will be amazing, full of happiness and health!
What I’ve read this month:
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
What I’m currently reading:
I’ll be reading the remaining books on my December list. December just seemed to fly by.
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Pillow Thoughts by Courtney Peppernell
What I’ve done/month achievements:
- Completed Blogmas (well my version of Blogmas) and posted from the 1st of December to Christmas eve.
- Posted a photo everyday for the whole month on Instagram
- Went to my first Christmas tree farm
- Visited Hahndorf for a weekend and explored the town
- Santa’s Wonderland
- Celebrated NYE with a 1920’s Great Gatsby themed party
- I was curious so I looked at my stats and saw that on my first month of blogging (August) I had 13 views-which I thought was amazing in itself-and December, as I was posting everyday, I reached over 500 views for the month! I am blown away with the amount of views. Thank you so much.
- Blogging itself is an achievement. I might of mentioned this on one of my posts (I think my Taking A Break…And It’s Okay post) and how I was putting off blogging ’cause I wasn’t sure how it would go but decided to start my blog in August and I’m so glad I did.
Hope everyone’s 2018 was well. I just want to say thank you to everyone who has joined me on my blog. I hope you all enjoyed the content and enjoy all the future content 🙂
Until next time…