Hey everyone! How are you today?
This is just a sample of my playlist but I thought this was a nice variety of songs to get a feeling of what I’m loving this Spring! This mixture of songs helps me feel fired up for Spring and I feel like it’s a playlist for any situation. These songs are great to blast in the car or to listen to through headphones while soaking up the sun. Here are a few of my Spring favourites!
- Lights Up – Harry Styles
- Mother’s Daughter – Miley Cyrus
- Goodbyes – Post Malone, Young Thug
- Good Together – SHY Martin
- OK (Anxiety Anthem) – Mabel
- Edge of Seventeen – Stevie Nicks
- Teeth – 5 Seconds of Summer
- 100 Little Deaths – Juliet Simms
- Someone You Loved – Lewis Capaldi
- Don’t Call Me Angel (Charlie’s Angels) – Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Ray
- The Kids Are Coming – Tones and I
- Rainbow Connection – Sleeping At Last (Cover)
- Night To Meet Ya – Niall Horan
- Original Me – YUNGBLUD, Dan Reynolds
- Comfort Crowd – Conan Crowd
- Crush – Tessa Violet
- Clementine – Halsey
What were/are your favourite songs to listen to in Spring?
Until next time…