Hello everyone! How are you today?
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Q1: Do You Use the Library?
Recently, I haven’t really been going to the library. I used to when I was younger and I always remember feeling excited when going to the library and I brought a small basket to carry my books in. Visiting the library is something I should start doing again.
Q2: Favourite food/drink while reading?
I always like having a cup of tea or coffee with me when reading. It makes me feel all cosy. Sometimes I might have snacks that I can easily eat but mainly a nice hot drink.
Q3: Do You Lend Out Your Books?
Yes I do sometimes. I think I’m more prone to lend my books to either really close friends or family. It normally happens if I’ve already loved the book and recommended for them to read it.
Q4: Do you physically own all your favourite books? (as in a book you got from the library and loved, do you buy it?)
Pretty much. There’s one or two that I would like to buy but other than that I do like to have a physical copy of my all time favourites.
Q5: Favourite reading spot?
My favourite places to read is the couch and my bed. That way I can stretch out and get comfortable.
My Questions (I’ll be using a mixture of mine and Evelyn’s)
- Do You Lend Out You Books?
- Do You Ever Go To Places to Read (Cafes, etc)?
- Favourite Reading spot?
- What is Your Favourite Genre to Read?
- When Did Your Love of Reading Start?
Thank you again for the tag! Hope you enjoyed this post.
I’m tagging anyone who would like to do this. If you do and answer my questions, make sure to tag me as I’d love to read your answers!
Until next time…