Hello everyone! How are you today?
On the 24th we enjoy doing a thing called Reindeer Biscuits. I’m sure you’ve seen this before but it’s something that’s easy and simple to do but incredibly cute. It doesn’t take long to do and great to do with your family. You can use whatever ingredients you like.
The ingredients we used were:
- Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot biscuits
- White chocolate choc bits
- Chocolate and hazelnut frosting
- Allen’s Strawberry & cream lollies
- Tiny teddies
- You simply start with the biscuits as your base and spread the frosting over the top (we used a butter knife)
2. Then next, and final step, add the reindeers face features. The strawberry and cream lollies as the red nose, choc bits for eyes followed by two tiny teddies as antlers.
There you have it, a reindeer biscuit! Like I said simple and you can do your own variation of it.
Until next time…