Hey everyone! How are you today?
Evelyn @ Evelyn Reads tagged me in this, thanks for nominating me! Definitely check out her blog, I love her posts!
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post/or on your blog.
Your last favourite read?
The Reigning and the Rule (Surviving Times #2) by Calia Read. I’m currently reading the last book in the series and I’m really enjoying it.
*I’ve finished the trilogy now which amazes me as I rarely finish series in roughly a month’s time.
Last books you really didn’t like?
Well, the last book I finished was the Christmas Pact by Vi Keeland and I listened to the audiobook. I gave it three stars. So, it wasn’t bad but not my favourite just a quick Christmas romance. The audiobooks is slightly under three hours.
This year I’ve been reading a lot more on Historical romance and YA historical fiction.
Genre you wish you read more of?
I wished I was someone who’d get more into classics. Maybe this year might be the year to venture out. I have a couple of classics I have in mind that I do want to try (a Jane Austen, Little Women and A Little Princess).
Top 3 favourite authors?
- Kerri Maniscalco
- Tessa Dare (read about 8 books last year of hers)
- Maggie Steifvater (I only read three of her books last year but I did enjoy them)
3 books you can’t wait to read?
- Seasons of the Storm by Elle Cosimano
- Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett
- Heartstopper Vol. 3 by Alice Oseman
Book you really want to reread?
I’ll do another top 3…
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- When a Scott Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
Best reading setting?
Cosying up on the couch or in bed with a hot drink. Most definitely during winter.
Which book would you like to see as a movie/TV series?
I would LOVE to see Kerri Maniscalco’s Stalking Jack the Ripper series as a TV show. Each season can focus on one book. I can just picture all the outfits and atmosphere, locations…ugh! Plus seeing Audrey Rose and Thomas come to life!
What is another hobby you have besides reading?
Well blogging would be my main hobby and I do enjoy my bullet journaling.
What’s the book you’re currently reading and how is it so far?
I have just started the Diviners and I’m liking the writing a lot. I was sold when Libba Bray took on the perspective of the wind. I also have just started The Reluctant Bride by Jess Michaels as the published date is on the 7th so I need to get to it! About a quarter of the way in and enjoying it so far.
- What were the book/s that officially got you into reading?
- What are your favourite things to do (other than reading)?
- What’s your favourite genre to read?
- Your go to books to make you happy?
- Books you can’t wait to read this year?
- Your favourite thing about blogging?
- What inspired you to start your own blog?
- Do you have a favourite book to film/TV adaptation?
- A genre you want to read more of?
- What are your favourite readathons?
- Auto-buy/read authors?
- Ali @ Tea and Turned Pages
- Sophie @ Me and Ink
- Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books
- Bec @ Bec&Books
- Louise @ Foxes and Fairy Tales
- Jenna @ Bookmark Your Thoughts
I know this isn’t 11 people but I wasn’t sure who hasn’t done the tag recently (and if I have nominated you and you’ve done the tag sorry!). Thanks for reading!
Until next time…