Hey, how are we all doing today?
Everybody has those days where everything feels overwhelming. Stuff just stresses you out and you feel tense, or anxious, or sad, or maybe all of the above. That’s normal. Everyone has those days. I know I do. As well as constantly telling myself that I know this feeling won’t last long (for me it’s a few days), to help myself I might play a few songs. Last year I made this playlist so when I felt anxious or any of those feelings I wrote above I could find a place where I could close my eyes and let out a breath.
Thought I’d share with you guys a few of them. They are mainly slower songs and they’re even songs that are nice to listen to when chilling around your house but not in the mood for anything too upbeat.
- Big Jet Plane – Angus & Julia Stone
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Ariana Grande (cover)
- Sweet Creature and Sign of the Times – Harry Styles
- Rainbow Connection – Sleeping At Last
- This Year’s Love – David Gray
- I’m Kissing You – Des’ree
- Let it Be – The Beatles
- (Everything I Do) I Do It For You – Bryan Adams or Anthony Callea (cover)
- Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
- Put a Little Love on Me – Niall Horan
I’m a person who always like to make lists. Playlists are definitely one of my favourite things to make. Let me know if you want me to do more posts about different playlists. I had fun writing this. What would go in your playlist?
Until next time…