Hey everyone! How are you?
I’ve been seeing these Top 5 Saturday’s and thought I’ll give them a go. I know I’m a day late but I’ve been reading them all today which reminded me to do this. I decided to do last week’s as well because it seemed like a fun one!
This Top 5 series is by Mandy @ Devouring Books.
Books With a Colour in the Title
- Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Setifvater
- Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (and Other Lies) by Scarlett Curtis
- Red Queen by Victoria Ayevard
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott – the March sisters!
- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling – the Weasleys!
- Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco – Thomas and his sister’s relationship is so good! I love their interactions
- The Raven Boys series by Maggie Steifvater – I mean the Lynch brothers, whether you like them or not, you can’t ignore them
- The Kiss Quotient/The Bride Test by Helen Hoang – Michael’s family and the trio of Khai, Quan and Michael. Loved it when they were all together. Even though Michael isn’t the other boy’s brother, he pretty much is and feels like it
These were fun! I love finding books for all these topics. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye for upcoming topics 🙂
Until next time…