Hello everyone! How are you?
This is hosted by Sam @ Taking on a World. For WWW Wednesday the rules are to answer the three questions:
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What are you currently reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What did you recently finish reading?
- A Pinch of Magic by Michelle Harrison
- The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta
I finished both of these books just yesterday. I only had an hour and a half left of A Pinch of Magic and was able to to start and finish The Black Flamingo. For both of these books I listened to the audiobooks (for The Black Flamingo I read along as I had the physical book). Both audiobooks were great and I recommend both!
What are you currently reading?
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
For My Plain Jane I am enjoying the book, maybe not as much as My Lady Jane, but it’s still good. I love the twist on Jane Eyre.
From Blood and Ash isn’t hitting it for me right now sadly. It’s good and I will still continue reading it but I was hoping this would become an all new favourite. I am intrigued but there’s been a lot of info dumping at times which kinda stops the flow. I’m hoping the second half will pick up.
What do you think you’ll read next?
If I finish either of the books I’m currently reading I have a few ideas on what to read next:
- Firstlife by Gena Showalter (I paused listening to the audiobook so maybe I can pick it up again)
- One of my middle-grades on my TBR (Nevermoor or Anne of Green Gables)
- one of the thrillers I borrowed from my library
How did you week go? Hope you have a lovely rest of the week 🙂
Until next time…